Linaro Connect provides a platform to discuss and learn about the leading software topics, challenges and opportunities in the Arm Ecosystem today. What are the problems, innovations and hands-on knowledge that today's Arm Developers are working on? From the smallest devices (IoT and embedded) to big data (enterprise), there is an Arm solution. We welcome proposals for technical presentations and discussions and Birds of a Feather (BoF). Want to share what you've been working on? Submit your proposal today!
Timeline of submission process
- Deadline to submit proposals 21 January 2019
- Notifications of acceptance by 31 January 2019
- Full schedule announced 5 February 2019
If your submission is accepted, you will receive further instructions with slide deadlines, registration codes, and session instructions. Due to a limited amount of session slots available, not all submissions can be selected for Linaro Connect.
To view slides or videos from the keynotes and sessions from previous Connects for inspiration, please go to our Resources page.
If you have any questions, please email email@example.com
Common Topic Areas
- Autonomous Vehicle
- Big Data
- Data Center
- High Performance Computing (HPC)
- Infrastructure and Automation (LAVA)
- IoT and AI
- IoT and Embedded
- IoT Fog/Gateway/Edge Computing
- Linux Kernel
- Machine Learning/AI
- Multimedia (Streaming Media, secure data path)
- Networking (General)
- Networking - Userland IO (ODP, net_mdev,DPDK, DMA_buf…)
- Open Source Development (Licensing, tools, governance, Community Projects)
- Power Management