Director, Software Technology Management (Arm)
Matteo is Director of Software Technology Management at Arm and serves as Chairman of the Board for Trusted Firmware. He drives Arm's community effort into various open source projects, focusing on security architectures, firmware & kernel interfaces, platform security requirements and ecosystem enablement. In a previous life, he spent many years managing and working on embedded software developments for networking and automotive devices across various companies, where firmware meant BSPs and lot of proprietary headache.
- Arm’s vision for open source software ecosystem enablement
- Introduce Arm’s resources for the Arm Confidential Compute Architecture
- Essential tools for a “virtual” software development environment
- Open development and collaboration through TrustedFirmware.org and other OSS forums
- High level roadmap of deliverables