Arms Corstone-700 foundation IP offers a flexible compute architecture combining Cortex-A and Cortex-M processors.
This will help enable a new generation of secure SoCs for rich IoT nodes, gateways, and embedded applications.
The talk will focus on the open source software implications for these emerging devices. Topics include:
- Open source OS/RTOS choices for different commute components
- TinyLinux for memory constrained devices
- Inter processor communication frameworks
- Secure boot flow and run time services
- Yocto recipes for managing software configuration
ARM, Principal Engineer, TechLead
TechLead of ARM Platforms
Staff software engineer (arm)