Session ID: HKG18-HK07 Session Name: HKG18-HK07 - SWG Hacking: Key management in OP-TEE Speaker: Etienne Carriere,Victor Chong Track: Security
- Secure Key Store (SKS) - PKCS#11 based client library to be used with OP-TEE.
- Overview of what has been done.
- What is the current scope?
- Keymaster in AOSP
- First thing to implement?
- km2 vs km3
- Leverage SKS?
- Relations with Gatekeeper?
Event Page: http://connect.linaro.org/resource/hkg18/hkg18-hk07/ Presentation: None Video: None
hkg18 19-23 March 2018 Regal Airport Hotel Hong Kong
Keyword: Security ‘http://www.linaro.org’ ‘http://connect.linaro.org’
Follow us on Social Media https://www.facebook.com/LinaroOrg https://www.youtube.com/user/linaroorg?sub_confirmation=1 https://www.linkedin.com/company/1026961
Speakers: Etienne Carriere,Victor Chong
Speaker Positions: Software Engineer,Engineer