Session ID: SFO17-404 Session Name: Ion integration challenges - SFO17-404 Speaker: Archit Taneja Track: LHG,LITE,LMG
★ Session Summary ★ The goal of this talk is to share details on how Ion is integrated in production software, taking MSM as an example. This should provide an insight on additional requirements that we’d want to keep in mind while de-staging ION and finalizing on the ABI. The agenda would involve:
- Run through the Ion optimizations available downstream and the feasibility of merging them.
- Run through how a Userspace client uses Ion. Can we completely avoid hardcoding heap instances?
- Using Ion as an allocator in kernel drivers. Is it a good idea?
- Secure Heaps: Will a new heap type be sufficient?
- Impact of the current de-staging efforts.
Ion on virtualized platforms?
★ Resources ★ Event Page: http://connect.linaro.org/resource/sfo17/sfo17-404/ Presentation: Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jhpS5ZquHWk —————————————————
★ Event Details ★ Linaro Connect San Francisco 2017 (SFO17) 25-29 September 2017 Hyatt Regency San Francisco Airport
Keyword: ‘http://www.linaro.org’ ‘http://connect.linaro.org’ ————————————————— Follow us on Social Media https://www.facebook.com/LinaroOrg https://twitter.com/linaroorg https://www.youtube.com/user/linaroorg?sub_confirmation=1 https://www.linkedin.com/company/1026961
Event Date: 28 Sept 2017
Speakers: Archit Taneja