OpenCDM is a Content Decryption Module (CDM) which Linaro promote for the playback of encrypted multimedia content within web browsers for the Arm ecosystem leveraging TrustZone technology and using OP-TEE as the TEE (although the architecture allows other TEEs to be used easily).
This presentation will cover the ongoing engineering efforts in MMWG on the Open Content Decryption Module plugin and will include information on the following areas:-
- Brief overview of OpenCDM
- Status of OpenCDM Chromium v65 support
- Status of WPE (Web Platform for Embedded) browser support
- Status of OpenCDM ION secure buffer support
- The engineering “TODO” list