Using Xilinx SDSoC and HLS as a model, this presentation, will discuss the merits and abilities of customized hardware accelerators involved with performance aspects of embedded systems. Using a designed and tested accelerator on the Avnet Ultra96, performance, power, development time metrics will be compared. Through comparing these various metrics, a new path forward for hardware accelerated software designs will be shown as a path forward for the embedded space. While this is a presentation, the author welcomes discussion!
YVR18-303:Managing customized FPGA accelerators with SDSoC!
Supporting Complex MIPI DSI Bridges in a Linux systemFriday, September 24, 2021
Display interface solutions are often critical to design due a mismatch between System On Chips(SoC) and it’s associated application-specific display devices. A display interface bridge prevents this mismatch by converting...
HKG18-HK16 - PMWG Hacking: Big/Little Capacity AwarenessWednesday, April 11, 2018
Session ID: HKG18-HK16 Session Name: HKG18-HK16 - PMWG Hacking: Big/Little Capacity Awareness Speaker: Vincent Guittot Track: Power Management ## Session Summary ## big/LITTLE capacity awareness ## Resources Event Page: http://connect.linaro.org/resource/hkg18/hkg18-hk16/...
SAN19-106 - What’s new in VIXL 2019?Friday, October 4, 2019
VIXL is a ARMv8 Runtime Code Generation Library which contains three components:
- Programmatic assemblers to generate A64, A32 or T32 code at runtime.
- Disassemblers that can print any instruction emitted by the assemblers.
- Simulator can simulate any instruction emitted by the A64 assembler on x86 and ARM platform. It is configurable, vector length for SVE, for example, and it supports register tracing during the execution.
In this talk, were going to introduce:
- What is VIXL? It is already deployed and is considered “mature”, for example, it has been adopted by Android ART compiler for its ARM backends: AArch64 and AArch32.
- CPU feature management and detection.
- New Armv8.x instructions support, e.g. BTI, PAuth, etc.
- New SVE (Scalable Vector Extension) support.
Sign up. Receive Updates. Stay informed.
Sign up to our mailing list to receive updates on the latest Linaro Connect news!